BASS is recruiting for a Warehouse Associate for our client, a electrical parts distributor. Great opportunity to work for a well established company. Hours: Mon-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
You will perform an array of functions as part of a two person team such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials; picking and packing to fill orders and arrange shipping/pick-up.
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area; prepare items for shipping
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Taking inventory
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Keep warehouse organized and work area clean at all times
You must have minimum of 1 year of previous warehouse experience
• Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
• Dependable and Reliable
• Data entry and computer skills may be required
Must be able to regularly required to use hands to handle and reach, regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs; frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel; occasionally required to sit and climb or balance; specific vision abilities required to read labels and packaged boxes with small printing.
HS diploma or equivalent, meet background requirements.
Email your information today! This position will go permanent with benefits once evaluation period is met. $14.00 to $15.00 an hour based on experience.